How old are you? Are there still young fans?

Anything to do with HTTYD. Talk about the books, movies, series, soundtracks, merchandise, video games, fanart, fanfiction, the Vikings, the dragons and more.
Bitey

How old are you? Are there still young fans?

Post by Bitey »

I'm in my 20s, and only really like the books and the first movie. First found out about the books when I was in primary school. The 3rd movie really killed the fandom IMO.
Beinir_Madbear
Site Admin

Re: How old are you? Are there still young fans?

Post by Beinir_Madbear »

Hmm, well I'm... a bit older than you, so I guess I don't qualify as a young fan anymore. :/
Never really read the paper books, but listened to the excellent audiobook version only a couple of years ago or so - I don't normally praise actors, but David Tennant really knows his craft. The third movie was never designed to be true to the story of the previous movies/series or even popular or "good", in my opinion.

I too wonder if there are young fans still - I'm so badly behind on HTTYD news, it's not funny. Will check out my previous haunts, and get back to this thread with my discoveries. :geek: If I'm not back within a week, please send a (friendly/trained) Deadly Nadder to find me.