Hello - also FIRST!

HELLLOOOOO! :)
SharpieShot

Hello - also FIRST!

Post by SharpieShot »

Wow, I can't believe I'm the first one here LOL. :D

So, uh... I'm from Adelaide (South Australia) aaand just saw a bit of THW on TV and was reminded of the good ol' days when HTTYD was good and wanted to see what was going on. :P
Sharpshot's my favourite dragon, don't know why everyone loves Toofless, study at uni and own a pet lizard called Sharpie. Oh, and I'm a gurl.
...Where is everyone? :mrgreen:
SharpieShot

Re: Hello - also FIRST!

Post by SharpieShot »

Oh, and am I allowed to create a signature with pictures in it? Also, how do I add info to my profile? Thanks!
Beinir_Madbear
Site Admin

Re: Hello - also FIRST!

Post by Beinir_Madbear »

Hi SharpieShot,

I'm here! *crickets chirping*
It's nice to see someone from SA. There's been quite a lot of traffic from Australia on my fansite - must be all the reptiles we have crawling around down here. :geek:

I think "everyone" has gone to social media and the fandom is getting pretty thin nowadays with people moving on, getting married, having kids etc., but I don't want to leave this place to decay either. Yes, I think that movie was a pretty huge nail in the coffin.

You can create a signature with images in it, but I have to update the site rules to request that people only upload and then link to local files from this board. I'll also have to make it easier for people to do that, or they won't bother. For now, if you create a sig, I'll fix it up for you, so go right ahead! :D

You were a new user so therefore unable to add info to your profile. I'll fix that too. There was a huge SPAM problem on here for a while, so I went berserk and locked everything down and forgot just what I locked down before more or less leaving for a while, so have to go over everything and open things up again. :roll:

Feel free to suggest things - I'd like this place to get back up to 100% again! There are (virtual) snack rewards involved. :P